Diploma in Teaching English
“Innovation in Learning from Your Partner in Higher Education”
- School leavers and those aspiring to enter the teaching profession.
- Serving teachers to earn a professional ELT qualification.
Three passes in any stream at G.C.E. (A/L) and “C” pass in English at O/L OR
English medium education in National Curriculum or Edexcel / Cambridge OR
Good O/L results with a “B” pass in English / acceptable English qualification
Teaching Practice ( Full-Time Students )
- English Language Skills
- Study Skills
- Meditation & MBCT
- English Language Teaching Methodology & TKT
- Linguistics and Structure of English
- English Phonology
- Public Speaking Skills
- Curriculum Studies: National Curriculum & Edexcel / Cambridge
- Lesson Development: Objectives, Plans for Four Skills, Grammar & Vocabulary & Teaching Aids
- English Literature
- Language Testing and Evaluation
- Technology in ELT
- Action Research
- Music & Drama
- GESE -Trinity Exams
- Introduction Principles of Education & Sociology of Education
- Educational Psychology
- Classroom Management
- School Visits-Child Observation & Development of Four Skills
- Reflective Practice & Journal
- End of the module course will contribute 40% towards the final grade.
- This will contribute the balance 60% towards the final Grade.
- Mid – course Examination, Presentation, Discussions, Assignments, Quiz, Viva, Practical Work – Individual and Group Tasks and Project Work.
On – campus
TIMES CAMPUS – TVEC Registered Institution
- Higher Diploma in Teaching English.
- B.Ed. in Teaching English as a Foreign Language in affiliation with IIC University of Technology, Cambodia – UGC Recognized.