Diploma in School Counselling
“Innovation in Learning from You Partner in Higher Education”
School teachers and counsellors, educators, university students, psychology and counselling professionals, parents and for those who are passionate about studying school counselling and making a career out of it.
: 1. G.C.E (A/L) with 3 passes in any subject stream.
- Employed persons with relevant job experience.
- Introduction to Counselling Psychology
- Child Psychology
- School Counselling
- Theoretical foundations and counseling approaches
- Counseling exceptional children and children with special needs
- Learning Difficulties
- Special Skills of a school counselor
- Psychological Testing
- Skills Development 1
- Types of Counseling
- Skill Development 2 – Case study practice
- Career Guidance
- Cultural sensitivity
- Social awareness
Total Credits: 30
Online / On-campus
- Higher Diploma in Counselling Psychology.
- B.A in Psychology